Stacie A. Harper
Stacie A. Harper joined the firm in December 2013. As an administrative assistant, Stacie provides office support for the firm’s attorneys. Prior to joining Cotney Construction Law, Stacie worked for a commercial roofing contractor researching invitations to bid, specifications and plans for bid proposals. As a deputized Court Clerk, she worked with Hillsborough County Clerk of the Circuit Court in the Expungement and Sealing Unit reviewing legal documents. Her introduction to the construction industry started in 2003 when she began working for a surety agent as a contract bond customer service representative answering questions on bond rates, single/aggregate limits, company underwriting procedures and the processing and issuance of surety bonds.
- Cotney Construction Law, administrative assistant, December 2013 to present
- Southern Roofing Company, Inc., administrative assistant, April 2013 to December 2013
- Court Clerk, Circuit Court, Hillsborough County, Florida, December 2011 to April 2013
- The Prosure Group, Inc., surety bond customer service representative, April 2003 to October 2011
- United States Marine Corp, Classified Material Control Clerk (top secret clearance), 1980 to 1983
Licenses and Designations
- 4-40, State of Florida Registered Customer Service Representative Designation Florida Community College at Jacksonville, Florida, February 2010.
- Notary Public, State of Florida, July 20, 2010 to present.
- Associated Builders & Contractors