Although there is a long list of goals every construction business wants to accomplish, two at the top of every list are reducing risk and saving money. At Cotney Construction Law, we offer construction firms the opportunity to enjoy direct access to our experienced team of “on demand” construction attorneys. We also offer firms the opportunity to take advantage of a variety of benefits that reduce your legal spend, increase your cash flow, and help grow your business.
To learn more about our affordable monthly subscription plan model, consult a Chicago contractor attorney.
Receive Advice From a Chicago Contractor Lawyer at a Fixed Monthly Price
Investing in a subscription plan offers construction firms both instant and long-term benefits. The three primary benefits of a subscription plan are:
- Savings: When you remove hourly billing from the equation, there’s no need to worry about nickel and diming or eye-opening legal bills. You save tremendously on legal fees and can effectively budget a monthly legal spend.
- Accessibility: When a legal issue arises, you require advice at the drop of a hardhat from a Chicago contractor lawyer. Fortunately, when you invest in a subscription plan, our team of construction attorneys can immediately address any issue for you.
- Protection: Every construction business needs to reduce liability. With a subscription plan in place, you gain access to services that protect your business, such as unlimited contract review, demand letters, lien and bond claims, and OSHA defense.
What Services Does a Construction Law Firm Provide in a Subscription Plan?
When you sign up for a subscription plan, you are immediately connected with our team of on-demand attorneys. Depending on the subscription plan you choose (Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum), you can pick up your phone at any time and receive assistance with the following helpful services:
- Attorneys On-Demand
- Unlimited Demand Letters
- Unlimited Document Review
- Unlimited Contract Review
- Exclusive Discounts
- Client Portal Access
- Unlimited Communication
- Unlimited Manual Drafting
- Annual I-9 Audits
- Unlimited Collections
- Unlimited OSHA Defense
- Unlimited Lien and Bond Claims
A Construction Law Firm Dedicated to the Industry
At Cotney Construction Law, we firmly believe that construction legal services don’t have to be complicated or expensive. We have simplified the legal process for construction firms, so you can focus on your operations. Along with our subscription plan services, we provide contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, manufacturers, and construction professionals with the legal services their businesses require to thrive. Some of the core services we offer include:
- Contract Negotiation
- Litigation Representation
- OSHA Representation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Services
- Employment Law Advice
- Trademark Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- License Defense
- Construction Defect Defense
- Corporate Transaction Law
- Tax Advice
- Obtaining Bid Work
- Bid Protests
- Third-Party Safety Audits
- Immigration Law
To learn more about our comprehensive legal services, including our subscription plan membership options, consult a Chicago contractor attorney.
If you would like to speak with a Chicago contractor lawyer, please contact us today.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general educational information only. This information does not constitute legal advice, is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor should it be relied upon as legal advice for your specific factual pattern or situation.