Aaron Copeland | Attorney
Aaron joined Cotney in 2019 as a law clerk in the Nashville office. He studied finance and management at the University of Kentucky before graduating from Vanderbilt Law School. Aaron uses his business and legal education to efficiently serve his client’s needs. Aaron is a member of the Corporate Division at Cotney, working on tax matters, mergers & acquisitions, trademarks, corporate maintenance, bankruptcy, and estate planning.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, B.A.
- Cotney, Nashville, TN, September 2019 – January 2020, Law Clerk, January 2020 – Present, Attorney
- Cole Law Group PC, Nashville, TN, March – August 2019, Law Clerk
- Satterley & Kelley, Louisville, KY, May – August 2018, Summer Associate
Admissions Top ↑