Aaron Copeland | Law Clerk
Aaron joined Cotney Construction Law in 2019 as a law clerk in the Nashville office. He studied finance and management at the University of Kentucky before graduating from Vanderbilt Law School. He is currently awaiting results from the Tennessee Bar. After licensure, he plans to use his business and legal education to efficiently serve his client’s needs. Aaron will be part of the Corporate Division at Cotney, working on tax matters, mergers & acquisitions, trademarks, corporate maintenance, bankruptcy, and estate planning.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, B.A.
- Cotney Construction Law, Nashville, TN, September 2019 – Present, Law Clerk
- Cole Law Group PC, Nashville, TN, March – August 2019, Law Clerk
- Satterley & Kelley, Louisville, KY, May – August 2018, Summer Associate