Christopher Stovall | Of Counsel
Christopher “Chris” Stovall has practiced law for more than 20 years and focuses his practice on litigation and dispute resolution involving general liability defense, business, corporate, and contract disputes, restrictive covenant and trade secret issues, and construction and real estate matters. Chris also has experience in forming business and nonprofit entities, drafting their governing documents, reviewing contractual matters for them, and providing other general legal counsel to such organizations.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D.
- Emory University, B.A.
- Cotney Construction Law, Of Counsel, Present
- Busby & Negin, INC., Senior Associate, 2018-2020, Partner, 2020-Present
- Etheriedge & Stovall, LLC, 2017-2018
- The Stovall Law Firm, PC, Owner, 2015-2018
- Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP, Associate, 2009-2010, Partner, 2010-2014
- Steven D. Keist, P.C., Attorney, 2008-2009
- State Bar of Georgia
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- American Bar Association