Corné Broodryk | Attorney
Corné Broodryk joined Cotney Construction Law in 2020. Corné is based in South Africa and has over 13 years of experience in the construction industry. She focuses her practice on construction law, labour law, commercial law, and property law. Corné’s practice areas encompass dispute resolution through negotiation, claim compilations, adjudication, arbitration, and litigation. Corné has worked on various major construction projects across South Africa and has extensive experience with FIDIC and NEC contracts. Corné holds her LLB Degree and is admitted to the Highcourt of South Africa.
Prior to joining Cotney Construction Law, Corné had worked as a site administrator, safety admin manager, and contract administrator while she was earning her LLB Degree.
- University of Pretoria, Certificate in Advanced Construction Contracts
- University of South Africa, LLB Degree
- Corné Broodryk, Self Employed, 2020-Present
- RHK Attorneys, Candidate Attorney, 2019-2020
- Tubular Holdings, Contract Administrator, 2014-2018
- Tubular Holdings, Safety Admin Manager, 2012-2014
- Highcourt of South Africa