Dillon Fulcher | Attorney
Dillon Fulcher joined Cotney Construction Law in 2018. He brings with him extensive experience on a range of construction and related matters including construction defect litigation, landlord-tenant law, land use, zoning and variances, lien law, contract drafting and review, real estate disputes, and business disputes.
Dillon grew up in the Florida Keys fishing and diving. He attended a southern liberal arts school, Washington and Lee University, where he majored in Economics. He then went to Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. After law school, Dillon practiced in a boutique real estate and construction law firm in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. There he worked with large resorts, metropolitan districts, homeowners associations, and construction professionals.
Dillon continues his construction centered practice and is available to assist with construction defects, lien law, bond law, building code violation defense, OSHA defense, construction license issues, contract review and drafting, as well as related matters.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D.
- Washington and Lee University, B.A.
- The Colorado Bar
- The District Court for the District of Colorado
- “Puff, Puff, Don’t Pass,” Western Roofing Magazine, November/December 2018
Selected Professional and Civic Activities
- Colorado Roofing Association
- Rotary International, Board Member, Rotarian of the Month x 3
- Northwest Colorado Bar Association, Secretary
- Colorado Bar Association
- Young Professionals Network
- Scholar at Law Merit Scholarship
- Emerald Mountain School, Board Member
- Steamboat Springs Yacht Club, Founder
Honors and Activities
- 20 Under 40, Steamboat Living Magazine