Teresa Prescott joined the firm in June 2014. As a law clerk, Teresa provides assistance with legal research, document review and production and other tasks associated with construction dispute resolution.
Teresa has been involved in the industry most of her life, due in part to being raised in a family of contractors and construction business owners. As a result, Teresa’s industry knowledge runs deep and she has a passion for helping others grow their business.
- Stetson University College of Law, present
- University of South Florida, B.A., 2010
Honors And Activities
- Phelps Dunbar First-Year Appellate Oral Advocacy Competition, Oral Argument Winner
- Advancement Via Individual Determination “AVID” Hillsborough County Volunteer Tutor, actively supports and tutors students in Hillsborough County middle schools for college preparation through academics, teaching necessary learning skills, reinforcing academic core, and encouraging rigorous student course taking.
Selected Professional And Civic Activities
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers of Stetson (FAWLS)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association