If you own a construction business, you know there’s a lot of red tape on projects that can cost you time and money. When something unexpected arises midway through a project, this can be a serious pothole on the road to success for contractors. Even worse, unanticipated problems can result in unexpected legal fees that can compromise your cash flow.
At Cotney Construction Law, our Lakeland construction attorneys feel strongly that everyone from large construction firms to small roofing businesses deserve peace of mind. We’re committed to protecting the best interests of construction businesses by providing the legal protection and solutions that they need to grow. In this brief article, a Lakeland construction attorney will discuss how an affordable monthly subscription plan can give you the tools you need to succeed.
The Benefits of a Subscription Plan
Retaining industry-specific legal counsel with a monthly subscription plan has many benefits to construction businesses including:
- Save on Legal Expenses: Construction firms can effectively budget their legal spend with a subscription plan at a fixed monthly rate. Because there’s no hidden legal fees or eye-opening bills, your cash flow is never compromised.
- Open Access to an Attorney: You receive access to on-demand attorneys whenever you need them. We offer a near endless arsenal of legal representation, so your concerns will always be addressed immediately.
- Protect Your Business: Protecting your business is paramount. We can safeguard the most valuable assets of your business and protect your profitability with a variety of helpful legal services.
Streamlining Your Legal Needs
Our subscribers can take advantage of:
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Demand Letters
- Preliminary Lien and Bond Notices
- Claims of Lien
- Safety Manual Creation and Updates
- Employee Manual Creation and Updates
- 24-Hour Email Response
- Contact with Customer Service Reps
- Access to an “On-Demand” Attorney
Committed to Construction
At Cotney Construction Law, we are a full-service, national law firm committed to serving the construction industry in all aspects of construction law. We understand the needs of our clients because our attorneys have extensive backgrounds in construction. We are not only extremely knowledgeable in construction law, we are also a loyal advocate in your corner that can help you manage and grow your business.
If you are interested in learning more about how to reduce risk and save money, consult Cotney Construction Law. We are proud to represent construction businesses, and we are here to offer you the opportunity to take advantage of a streamlined approach to consistent legal coverage at an affordable monthly fee. Whether you’re interested in increasing profitability or you want a proactive approach to protecting your business, there’s a subscription plan for you.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general educational information only. This information does not constitute legal advice, is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor should it be relied upon as legal advice for your specific factual pattern or situation.